I am in Total LOVE with the Song "Im Awesome By Spose"!!! And Alejandro by Lady Gaga
awesome, awesome, awesome,awesome,awesome,awesome
I'm awesome!
No you're not dude don't lie
I'm awesome!
I'm drivin around in my mom's ride
I'm awsome!
A quarter of my life gone by and
I met all my friends online
I'm awesome!!!
I will run away from a brawl
I'm awsome!
There's no voice mail nobody called
I'm awsome!
you know my pants sag low (low)
even though (though) that went out of style
like ten years ago (go)
spose, i got the swagger of a cripple
i got little biceps,
getting fatter in the middle
and lyrically i'm not the best
physically the opposite of randy
moss and yet so preposterous
feel the awesomeness the most obnoxious
guest up at the sausage fest
oh yes!
the girls are repulsed so i hide
in my hood like i'm joining a cult
uh uhh
i'm as nervous as my cattle dirty curtis
all my writtens are bitten and
all my verses are purchased
me? i'ii never date an actress
got to many back zits
I'm awesome!
No you're not dude don't lie
I'm awesome!
I'm drivin around in my mom's ride
I'm awsome!
A quarter of my life gone by and
I met all my friends online
I'm awesome!!!
I will run away from a brawl
I'm awsome!
There's no voice mail nobody called
I'm awsome!
you know my pants sag low (low)
even though (though) that went out of style
like ten years ago (go)
spose, i got the swagger of a cripple
i got little biceps,
getting fatter in the middle
and lyrically i'm not the best
physically the opposite of randy
moss and yet so preposterous
feel the awesomeness the most obnoxious
guest up at the sausage fest
oh yes!
the girls are repulsed so i hide
in my hood like i'm joining a cult
uh uhh
i'm as nervous as my cattle dirty curtis
all my writtens are bitten and
all my verses are purchased
me? i'ii never date an actress
got to many back zits
That is just some of the lyrics!!!!! And i also love Alejandro by Lady Gaga
Alejandro
I know that we are young,
And I know that you may love me,
But I just can't be with you like this anymore,
Alejandro
She's got both hands
In her pocket
And she won't look at you
Won't look at you
She hides through love
En su bolsillo
She got a halo around her finger
Around you
You know that I love you boy
Hot like Mexico, rejoice
At this point I gotta choose
Nothing to loose
Don't call my name
Don't call my name, Alejandro
I'm not your babe
I'm not your babe, Fernando
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch
Just smoke on cigarette and hush
Don't call my name
Don't call my name, Roberto
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
(Just stop, please,
Just let me go Alejandro,
Just let me go)
She's not broken
She's just a baby
But her boyfriend's like a dad, just like a dad
Draw those flames that burn for him
Now he's gonna find a fight, gonna fool the bad
You know that I love you boy
Hot like Mexico, rejoice
At this point I've gotta choose
Nothing lose
Don't call my name
Don't call my name, Alejandro
I'm not your babe
I'm not your babe, Fernando
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch
Just smoke one cigarette and run
Don't call my name
Don't call my name, Roberto
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
Don't bother me,
Don't bother me, Alejandro
Don't call my name,
Don't call my name, bye, Fernando
I'm not you're babe,
I'm not you're babe, Alejandro
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch,
Fernando
Don't call my name,
Don't call my name, Alejandro
I'm not you're babe,
I'm not you're babe, Fernando
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch.
Just smoke on cigarette and hush.
Don't call my name,
Don't call my name,
Roberto.
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
Don't call my name,
Don't call my name, Alejandro.
I'm not you're babe,
I'm not you're babe, Fernando
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch
Just smoke on cigarette and hush.
Don't call my name,
Don't call my name, Roberto.
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
And I know that you may love me,
But I just can't be with you like this anymore,
Alejandro
She's got both hands
In her pocket
And she won't look at you
Won't look at you
She hides through love
En su bolsillo
She got a halo around her finger
Around you
You know that I love you boy
Hot like Mexico, rejoice
At this point I gotta choose
Nothing to loose
Don't call my name
Don't call my name, Alejandro
I'm not your babe
I'm not your babe, Fernando
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch
Just smoke on cigarette and hush
Don't call my name
Don't call my name, Roberto
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
(Just stop, please,
Just let me go Alejandro,
Just let me go)
She's not broken
She's just a baby
But her boyfriend's like a dad, just like a dad
Draw those flames that burn for him
Now he's gonna find a fight, gonna fool the bad
You know that I love you boy
Hot like Mexico, rejoice
At this point I've gotta choose
Nothing lose
Don't call my name
Don't call my name, Alejandro
I'm not your babe
I'm not your babe, Fernando
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch
Just smoke one cigarette and run
Don't call my name
Don't call my name, Roberto
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
Don't bother me,
Don't bother me, Alejandro
Don't call my name,
Don't call my name, bye, Fernando
I'm not you're babe,
I'm not you're babe, Alejandro
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch,
Fernando
Don't call my name,
Don't call my name, Alejandro
I'm not you're babe,
I'm not you're babe, Fernando
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch.
Just smoke on cigarette and hush.
Don't call my name,
Don't call my name,
Roberto.
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
Don't call my name,
Don't call my name, Alejandro.
I'm not you're babe,
I'm not you're babe, Fernando
Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch
Just smoke on cigarette and hush.
Don't call my name,
Don't call my name, Roberto.
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)
(Alejandro
Alejandro
Ale-ale-jandro
Ale-ale-jandro)












0 comments:
Post a Comment