i just got back from a birthday party for my Bestie Dani!!!! I will add some pics tomorrow!!!! For some reason i am very irritated right now.....there is just way to much noise in this house sometimes!!!! On Saturday i had my first day at my new job.....ugh!! it was very tiring and i had to wake up at 5:20 in the morning.
I also have seen 3 new movies this weekend. One was The Box....i ABSOLUTELY LOVE SCARY MOVIES......BUT THIS MOVIE SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA ME!!!!! AND I USALLY DONT GET SCARED, Dani and i were holding hands and hugging all through the movie....it was scary!!!!!!!! i also saw The Bounty Hunter and that was very good and funny!! and I saw Fired Up and almost wet my pants!!!! that movie is so funny!!!!
We took some good pics of us,because it was nice outside and we were board and it sounded fun. They were the cutest pics....and when you see them you will be able to tell instantly...that we are best friends!!!!! we are practically sisters and we do pretty much EVERYTHING TOGETHER!!!! and we NEVER EVER get tired of each other!!!! Dani and I also wrote a story and i might think about putting that on here.....idk!! We love writing stories!!! they are so totally random and hilarious....!!!!!
Well,I gotta go and take a shower and get ready for school in the morning.....Have a Great day!!!! :) :) :) Bye-Bye!!












0 comments:
Post a Comment