Zack, My Best Friend, My Partner in Crime, The Baby To My Cakes(:
Too Me Zack is like a Bra....ya know...Close too my heart & Always there for Support!(:
Me: (laying on the ground) - Ahhh Zack! I'm Hurt :(
Zack: No you can't be hurt...because then I'd have to call the ambulance"
Me: Ohh Noo!
Zack: Ohh Yes...the Ambulance goes weeweeweeweeweewee all the way back to the place it goes!
Me: You Mean the Hospital (:
Zack: Yeah that thing! lol(:
Finding Frienship like ours, is like Nailing Jello to a tree...that's right... it's Impossiable(:
I've already met my soul Mate(;... The one person who makes my life complete,.. He's my best friend!!!!
Best Friends?!?!? You Got it ( ; I Love You Zackk.... With all of my heart!! <33
Our Frienship was pure fate..i never thought I would meet someone as Great as You!(: <33

My Other Half... Right there(:

I Look like a FREAK show((:

I loovveee Zacks Eyes(:

Mee(:












0 comments:
Post a Comment