"Sometimes i dont feel like walking, so i make enormous people carry me around! Lets go get a lollipop (: i talk loudly in libraries and i swim directly after i eat.. i dont care!! I Once walked in a club...they said Sir your not old enough..so i bought the club & i made it a Chuckie Cheese...Now Whose Old Enough?!?!"- Justin Bieber
So He Isn't My Boyfriend.... Dosn't Mean i Can't Love Him(:
So He Isn't my boyfriend....But i love his Hugs, his smile, his advice, his Kindness, and the times when we laugh together.... I Guess i Fell in love with our Friendship(:
Omaha Mall(:
That Ry Good-
"Hey, girl we're ballin'
Yeah, girl we're ballin' What did I just say? Yeah, we Omaha mallin'."
I Be Kensleyy Shawtyy(:!
Im a Teenage Girl, Living Tha Life.....Well Sometimes!!! Alright...well there is alot to know about me.. but lets start with friends
My Besties are Zack, Dani, Lacey, John, & Austin! They are by far the BEST FRIENDS i could ask for!! Im Veryy loud & Obnoxious (; so ima crazy little girly!!
Hmm.. My favorite tv show is Full House & i Love Toy Story (: &Scary movies are my thing!! my absolute favorite word is Shawty & my catch phrase is Ho Dang (:
i do have 4 little stinky obnoxious brothers, That i love (:
My favorite Color is Green...& I Have Bieber Fever! & I Love Twilight.
I have an addiction to Twitter & Textingg (:
My Twitter name is @Biebshawty (: Tweet me!
Love My haters (:
0 comments:
Post a Comment