BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 14, 2010

Funniest Day Ever :)

Alright everyone..as u probally can tell..I have had the funniest day ever today..my bestie Zack & I decided to play in the rain today! So we did..we got on the trampoline and it was soken wet..we fell alot & Had a Great time :) Then..Zack Also Gotta Twitter :) This is for sure true friendship...I thank god all the time for giving me awesome friends..including Zack..
Let me tell ya this boy is amazing :) He is the sweetest,nicest,funniest guy you could ever meet and he has Amazing hair & Eyes that will take your breath away :)
He puts up with my crazy brothers & my Really Bad Adhd & my abnormal mom :) so that just proves how awesome he is :)
Well the the point to this long post is Thank God for Best friends..Cuz this boy is someone I can really call a best friend & I love him with all my heart :) <3


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Playing in the rain with Zack :)

0 comments: