"You have to be unique, and diffrent, and shine in your own way." - Lady Gaga"
"I have nothing to hide. I am who I am."-Adam Lambert
"five minutes … like, seriously. People are always like, ‘Yeah, right.’ I get out of the shower, I blow dry it and then it’s done in, like, five minutes."
— Justin Bieber on the time he takes to get his hair done
“If I smear glitter on my face, you don’t have a choice—you will be more attracted to me. It’s part of our brand makeup. So anyway, then I started thinking, why just do my eyes? Why not my entire body? And at the end of my shows why don’t I put a backpack on that’s like a hand-held cannon and blast glitter at people? So not only do I look attractive, but so does everybody who’s dancing? It’s kind of like become my thing.” - Ke$ha
People always think I’m drunk or messed up. I’m not. I just am a little bit out of my mind.”- Ke$ha
Hardy Heads
2 days ago












0 comments:
Post a Comment