BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello Blogging world!!!!!

So This is my first post!!!!! im so excited!!!!! I have been posting on my parents blog every week and i absolutely Love it!!!! so i begged for my own!!! I have a Pretty big family...mom and dad and then 4 little brothers,so its crazy and loud at my house and i fit in with that well!! i am Very Very loud and obnoxious and i yell over nothing!! Its hard being a teenager and im not loving it so much right now.....but i figure it probably be worse!! I love Music and im almost always listening to it But i mostly love Justin Drew Bieber!!!!!!!! i love writing and thats why i wanted a blog so much,my parents are addicted to it!! I really wanted a little sister and i got a brother....just my luck!!! i jk i love those guys most of the time! Except when the come in my room and take my gum,that infuriates me and i am very over dramatic over most things. The only things i dont like are when i have to do math and when people talk bad about me or my friends!! I LOVE STEVE URKLE!!! i wear my sweatpants pulled up to my chest because i am a total dork!! i wanted to have the role of steve....but i dont think i was born....and thats a guy part.....so i dont think that it would work out that well......But Anyway I have finished my first post so Peace <3 and :)!!!! Bye Bye!!!

0 comments: